[protext] CANNOT DOWNLOAD proTeXt

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at fernuni-hagen.de
Fri Apr 29 15:00:08 CEST 2005

Dear Watchou,

MOISE WATCHOU wrote:

> I'm interested in ProTeXt but I cannot download it .
> When I had tried to download after more than 2 hours
> it said: You cannot download ProTeXt because the time
> s too long.So I don't know how to do; I didn't use
> laTeX or proText before.

Unfortunately you didn't said from which address you tried to download.
Perhaps you should try

ftp://ftp.fernuni-hagen.de/pub/windows/win32/ProTeXt/protext-1.2.exe

as a mirror.

Anyway you should notice that protext-1.2.exe is about 370 MB, so you
really need a fast internet connection.

> looking fprward to heard from you as soon as possible.

Doing my best ;-)

Good luck - Thomas