[protext] [mbarr at math.mcgill.ca: [texhax] MikTeX]

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at fernuni-hagen.de
Mon Apr 18 09:31:53 CEST 2005

Hi Karl,

Karl Berry wrote:
> Hi Thomas, maybe we could make the wording more explicit in the protext
> doc that if you have an existing editor, you don't need to change?  I
> haven't reviewed the text about it ...

although its not explicitly described in the doc, it should be clear
that you can choose between two different editors (page 6), which means
in the long run, that you can choose a total different editor on your own.

Finally i think everyone who has worked with TeX one time, knows that
one isn't bundled to a special editor, so in my opinion we don't have to
mark it.

Just my 2 cents ;-) ThF