[protext] Arabic Tex

Ahmed Alashwah aa at itrize.com
Tue Apr 5 16:36:56 CEST 2005

Anas, I have tried ArabTex with MikeTex, but I'm having problem getting it
to work.  Do you have any written materials regarding using ArabTex?  Are
you in the States?

Karl, I am sorry I did not get back to you, because I was trying to get it
to work first and then have something to report back to you.

Ahmed