[protext] Installation instructions

Thomas Feuerstack Thomas.Feuerstack at fernuni-hagen.de
Thu Mar 10 09:17:41 CET 2005

Karl Berry wrote:

> The file is also named config.  Thus: dvipdfm\config\config.
>
>     (2) shouldn't both files be inside the existing directory
>     ltt\dvipdfm\config\ and not ltt\dvipdfm\?
>
> Yes, you're quite right, as far as I can tell.  I'll add this to the
> bugs page.

Oops, as far as i see ltt\dvipdfm\config is a directory containing the
file dvipdfmx.cfg . Although i fixed the corrupted paths in ProTeXt 1.1,
i see the instructions are still misunderstandable. I will do a rewrite
in the next coming days (weeks), and on long sight i will think about an
automatic process configuring this.

Regards ;-) Thomas