[protext] protext

Michael P. Barnett michaelb at Princeton.EDU
Fri Jan 21 14:42:18 CET 2005

Hi:

A message concerning my request for protext that may have come from you
overnight just got erased unexpectedly -- the campus IMAP server has
been on the blink and I think it is not fully recovered.

The message questioned if I really want protext, recommending something
better for unix platforms. Yes, I really do want a LaTeX resource to use
on the PC in my office at home.

If the message was not from you, please could you ask Karl who he passed
my original request on to a couple of days ago.

Sincerely,

Michael Barnett