[pdftex] personal map files?

Erik Luijten erik.luijten at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:17:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I think there is a misunderstanding here; I do know how to make pdftex
search for files, and I am familiar with kpsewhich, etc.  My question is
rather: HOW do I tell pdftex to include additional mapfiles (beyond the
default, system-wide pdftex.map).  For comparison, for dvips I can add lines
like "+lucida.map" to config.ps, but I do not know how to set this for
pdflatex.  Is there a personal configuration file for pdflatex?  I search
all of the documentation on pdftex.org, but just couldn't find it.

Thank you,

Erik