[pdftex] \pdfdest points to previous page

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:08:47 CET 2009

The Thanh Han <hanthethanh at gmail.com> writes:

> in your test file, \pdfdest doesn't occurs at the beginning
> of a new page, but the end of the previous page.
>
> make sure that \pdfdest ends up at the beginning of the new page:
>
> ,--------
> | \pdfdest name {pippo} xyz
> | \nobreak
> | Le Fatidiche Sorelle
> |
> | Lo spettro di Banquo e altre Apparizioni
> |

> | \vfill\end
> `--------

Thanks, \nobreak seems to work.  But with an undesirable effect: the presence
of \nobreak sometimes adds some vertical glue, that I don't want.  In fact, I
put \pdfdest inside `beginsection' environments, and such vertical glue may too
much separate the section title from the section body.

How can I avoid that?

Thanks for any help
Rodolfo