[pdftex] Links & \pdfannot problems (newlines & width)

Jörg Ebeling joerg.ebeling at shbe.net
Sat Sep 27 19:32:08 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

thanks for your response.
I already noticed the cooltooltips package, or better it triggered the
idea of solving my problem with \pdfannot.
With cooltooltips I've exactly the problem that the link is only
clickable but not possible to copy into the clipboard. But I need any
kind of solution which gives the reader the possibility to copy the link
also to the clipboard.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / Kind regards

   Jörg Ebeling