[pdftex] PDF howto minimaze size

Francisco Chaves pachopepe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:53:38 CET 2008

Hello

I am using LaTeX for a project with the Colombian goverment and I have a
request to generate PDF's files with a maximum size of 25Kb.
I have done many trials but I have sizes bet't ween 31Kb to 37Kb.

I have reduced the size of images that I use, and I understand that PDF
LaTeX is compressing the PDF  by default to the maximum, but I doesn't .

What can I do in order to reduce the size of my documents to the required
size?

Attached, some examples of the files that I have.

Thanks in advance,

--
Francisco Jose CHAVES
PhD. en Informatique