[pdftex] FW: Turning off hyperlinks in pdfLaTex

Smith, Stephen SmithSJ at mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Thu Mar 20 19:45:06 CET 2008

Let me clarify my question.  I am using pdfLaTex which as I understand it (from the log) loads hyperref.  At this time I want to turn off all of the hyperlinks when I create the pdf file (imitating the draft option in hyperref).  I have searched the FAQs, pdfTeX manual and google but no luck. Can some tell me how to do this?

Stephen