[pdftex] Problem with hyperref to create a PDF/A

Laurent Tantot laurent.tantot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:54:46 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to create a document in PDF/A format from my Postscript file.
However, Adobe won't create it if I leave the following line in my LaTeX
file:
\usepackage[dvips=true,bookmarks=true,breaklinks=true,colorlinks=true,citecolor=blue,linktocpage=true]{hyperref}

Instead I get a report from Adobe that includes this:
<PDFA ISO="19005-1:2005" COMPLIANT="false">

Rapport de conformité PDF/A

1.  Contenu

   [Violation] L'identifiant F dans le dictionnaire Annot fait défaut ou
dispose d'une valeur incorrecte.
      Page 8, occurrences : 20
      Page 9, occurrences : 28

It works fine without hyperref. However, is there anyone who knows how to
use hyperref AND create a PDF/A?

Thanks in advance,
Laurent.