[pdftex] links to a document

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:32:19 CEST 2007

On 10/21/07, Alessandro Bernardini <alessandro.bernardini.1979 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to all !
>
> I have following problem:
> I want to link (html) documents with pdf documents created with pdflatex
> (and hyperref package).
> I want to link the html files with exact places into the pdf files. So I
> want for example link a html file with a specified theorem into a pdf file !
Look at aux file to find an anchor to this theorem or equation. Link
would look like

http://myserver.org/..../myfile.pdf#theorem.5.1

but your browser and plugin must follow this link properly

> If I change the latex source file and i recompile the pdf, I dont want to
> make any change to the html file that links into the pdf document.
> How can I use latex and/or bookmarks or named destination to make this ?

I am afraid you cannot: pdf file has no idea about latex labels and if
anchor changes (f.e. if you put/delete  another theorem before this
one) your link would connect to another theorem (or proposition etc)