[pdftex] html to latex converter

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Wed Jan 3 22:28:57 CET 2007

Reinhard,

thanks for the reply.

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 00:02 +0100, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> Google pointed me to:
>
>    http://html2latex.sourceforge.net
>
> Yes, it is not always easy to guess an appropriate keyword for a
> Google search.

Indeed, I am googling around :-)

http://www.w3.org/Math/Software/mathml_software_categories.html
points to a number of nice tools, although I am not able to judge how
much developed they are. I`ll try to check them.

> html2latex is a Perl script and I'm not sure it handles css.  I doubt.
> Converting html to LaTeX is not a simple task at all.  I assume that
> most html files do not provide any information about the language used
> which is needed by LaTeX in order to load the correct hyphenation
> patterns.

It would be a start to be able to convert a subset of the entire
language.

Regards mario