[pdftex] pdftex installation

Viktoriya Semeshenko vika.semeshenko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:37:29 CEST 2006

Hi,
 In fact I did not specify very well my problem.  I want to include the pdf
pages inside my latex document. I was advised to use the option
\usepackage{pdfpages}. To be able to use this option I need to install the
pdftex in Miktex (this information I found in the web). If I put directly
this option insdie the preambule it does not work. Please, if you have any
clue about it?

Vicky

--
Semeshenko Viktoriya