[pdftex] embedfile and links to children

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:45:28 CET 2006

On 11/5/06, Heiko Oberdiek <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 12:13:44PM +0100, Victor Ivrii wrote:
>
> > I looked before and there was no /NM (you mentioned it).
>
> PDF specification:
> table 8.11 Entries common to all annotation dictionaries

Stupid me: was looking for /NM

Now: assume that the parent tex file has an equation with label
\label{parenteq-A}
and the child has an equation with label \label{childeq-B}. I know how
via something like
/D (equation.3.4)
to put link from parent to child or child to parent. Is it possible to
put such link via \ref (or will be it \zref in the same manner as
xr-hyper does for external documents?

Thanks
                                                        Victor