[pdftex] hyperref and forms

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 00:04:51 CEST 2006

Following hyperref manual I am creating a simple pdf form (fillable
and printable, but without any submit action)

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{hyperref}

\begin{document}
\begin{Form}
\TextField[maxlen=10,format=Number,name=t1,align=2]{Text1}

\TextField[maxlen=10,format=Number,name=t2, align=2]{Text2}

\TextField[maxlen=10,format=Number,name=t, align=2,calculate=t1+t2]{Text3}
\end{Form}
\end{document}

Some part of this is rather a product of my own fantasy. I am not very
happy because
 When I open pdf document in Adobe Acrobat and use TextFieldTool I see that

1) format is "Custom" with formatting script "Number". How to make
format "Number"?

2) Calculate for Text3 is set to Javascript t1+t2 rather than
Simplified Javascript and it fails to work

Surely I can fix everything in AA but it would negate the idea of using LaTeX

Thank you very much in advance