[pdftex] OT Convert from pdf to ascii text.

Michael Chapman pdftex at mchapman.com
Sat Mar 5 14:51:11 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 March 2005 1:00 pm, you wrote:
> This is not about pdftex as such but I don't know another place
> where my question can be answered.

John, apologies, not sure I understand your question.

But an answer to the 'subject' line of the email would be:
	pdftotext
my ancient version, says:
	pdftotext version 1.00
	Copyright 1996-2002 Derek B. Noonburg
so I would think if you have xpdf, this is likely be part of the same bundle.
Not sure if it is on Knoppix, but it sure should run under it.

Perhaps I've missed the significance of the intermediate PostScript file ....

Michael Chapman