[pdftex] layer-based presentations

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Nov 9 10:19:16 CET 2004

The Thanh Han wrote:

> Sounds very interesting, unfortunately I don't have acrobat reader to
> enjoy it, since AR is not avail for the platform I am using (linux on
> powerpc). Sigh.
>
> Thanh
>
> On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 02:04:46PM +0100, Pawel Jackowski wrote:
>
>>CV Radhakrishnan wrote:
>>

>>>I am interested in it very much.
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance.

fyi: pdf layer support is built into context

an example of usage can be seen at:

   http://www.pragma-ade.com/present/talks/fifteen.pdf

(this presentation was made for dante's 15 anniversary; it works on windows and
mac, starts when one clicks on the dot at the bottom bar; mp3 not included -)

The command:

   \showlayoutcomponents

gives access to all the layout components in the context stack/builder (given
that the layer pannel is open)

btw, for advanced interactive purposes layers are sort of useless since
annotation are stacked and cannot be hidden by layers.

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE