[pdftex] Problem with pdflatex.efmt (LaTeX 2003/12)

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Wed May 5 15:43:21 CEST 2004

> Compiling test.tex in LaTeX instead of pdfLaTeX provides a
> correct .dvi file on both machines, so I guess there is
> something wrong with my pdflatex format... Did I miss something?

I investigated a little further and found that the latest context release
fixes the problem.

$ ls -l /tex-archive/macros/context/cont-tmf.zip
-rw-r--r--  1 te te 2141996 Apr 13 18:55 /tex-archive/macros/context/cont-tmf.zip

You propably only need the updated supp-pdf.tex, so I'll attatch it to
this message.

Thomas