[Cjk] Re: [pdftex] Acrobat 6.0, pdfTeX, and CJK/Unicode incompatibility?

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Sat Jan 3 10:44:48 CET 2004

> I hate to trouble you and members of this list, but do you have any
> suggestions?  Is there any documentation on installing dvipdfmx on
> OS X 10.3?

You should contact the authors of dvipdfmx at
dvipdfmx at project.ktug.or.kr, describing your problems.  In case
patches are necessary for OS X they will happily include them.  Note
that I've used the CVS version of dvipdfmx (which has CID support).
>From the README file:

  The current snapshot of the dvipdfmx project is available at:

    http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/snapshot/

  The CVS repository for this project can be checked out through
  anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set.  When
  prompted for a password for anonymous, simple press the Enter key.

    cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ktug.or.kr:/home/cvsroot login
    cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ktug.or.kr:/home/cvsroot co dvipdfmx

      Werner