[pdftex] pageduration/hyperref vs. foiltex

Steffen Neumann sneumann at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Tue Sep 23 16:59:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to integrate \hypersetup{pageduration=x} into
our homegrown slide style. The problem seems to be related
to hyperref{}.

A test example based on article style works fine,
and \Dur 2 appears in the PDF File.

If I use our custom style, which has the sequence

	\RequirePackage{hyperref}
	\ProcessOptions\relax
	\LoadClass{foils}

the \Dur is not written to the PDF output.
Playing around, I placed hyperref after the \LoadClass{}
or even into the *.tex document and things work.

Is this a known Problem ? We have both 2002/01/14 v6.72d
and a newer 2003/06/01 v6.74e which show the problem.
What exactly gets in conflict here ?

I will have to modify the structure of our slide class,
so I am asking here in advcance to avoid too much Trial and Error.

Yours,
Steffen