[pdftex] Forward looking object references

Igor Khomyakov igorkh at optonline.net
Sun Mar 23 14:50:28 CET 2003

Hi Andreas,

It happens because test.pdf (the example that I posted) is not 100%
compliant pdf document (there's no xref table, the sizes/offsets can be off,
etc.) -- it was created manually (was a quick hack) just to prove the idea.
If you re-create the xref table and make sure all the sizes/offsets are
correct (AR5 can do this for you automatically), everything should work fine
(assuming that AFPL Ghostscript 8.00 supports PDF 1.4).

Best regards,
Igor.