[pdftex] Optical alignment.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Mar 23 08:13:44 CET 2003

On Sunday 23 March 2003 04:02 am, Ulrich Dirr wrote:

> BTW I think abbr.tex is nothing to be put to a public place. It contains
> some private macros of Thanh. You just have to use the long form for
> \multiply and \divide in your protcode.tex file.
>
> Ulrich Dirr

Well, it is one thing or the other. Either we distribute abbr.tex (which is
already in a public place BTW) or we rewrite the "official" version of
protcode.tex.  there is no need to put each and every user to the trouble of
rewriting protcode.tex.

Perhps the abbr.tex macros could just be merged into protcode.tex. I will try
that.

John Culleton