[pdftex] included pdfimage has red colour?

Kester Clegg kester at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 15:15:35 CET 2003

My apologies is this down to my ignorance, but I have a pdf image that
views fine in AR and xpdf.  However, when I include it with either
\pdfimage or the figure environment with the graphics package the
included file has a bright pinkish-red background (it should be white?).

Does anyone know what's going on here?

The image in question can be viewed here:
http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~kester/Latex/JMCPoster.pdf

and I include it thus:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{times,color,graphics}
\usepackage[english]{babel}
\thispagestyle{empty}

\begin{document}

\begin{figure}[htpb]
  \begin{center}
    \scalebox{.56}{\includegraphics{JMCPoster.pdf}}
  \end{center}
\end{figure}

\end{document}

Kester Clegg				Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)		University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49			email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk