[pdftex] win32 binaries

Thierry Bouche thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue Mar 11 15:02:42 CET 2003

Hi all, I thought pool files were platform independant.

It happens that Fabrice forgot to include the pool files in his win32
binaries for version 1.10b. It also happens that these pool files are
available in the http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/ page. But I get
the good old "pdftex.pool doesn't match"... -((

Le dimanche 2 mars 2003 à 01:03:22, Fabrice Popineau écrivit :

FP> I have put a new set of static binaries at:
FP> ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/fptex/standalone/

FP> Among them :
FP> - pdftex/pdfetex 1.10b

FP> Beware in installing these binaries. They unpack to bin/win32-static,
FP> but the .pool files and other run files will unpack in your main texmf
FP> tree.

 Thierry Bouche