[pdftex] @nd Try, trruoble with hyperref when using unnumbered TOC entries

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 10:17:09 CEST 2003

heiko writes:

> On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 08:42:21AM +0800, Lars Heineken wrote:
>
> > I'm having serious trouble to acess all adresses beginning with:
> > http://www.tex.ac.uk/, (timeout)
> > is there a mirror somewhere ?
> >
> > Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?keyword=unnumbered
>
> The uk-tex-faq is also available at CTAN:
>   CTAN:help/uk-tex-faq/

i'm told the server was down from about midnight bst: it seems to be
up again now.

the interactive version is terribly fiddly, which is why no-one
mirrors it.  i'm working on a less extreme piece of cgi coding (which
will use a rather better searching technique) -- but in default of any
offers from elsewhere i'm having to learn "real" searching from
scratch, so it's a slow business to do in my free time.

[my apologies for burbling on about pdftex-irrelevancies.]