[pdftex] @nd Try, trruoble with hyperref when using unnumbered TOC entries

Lars Heineken Lars.Heineken at gmx.de
Thu Jul 10 10:06:36 CEST 2003

Hallo Heiko !

>\cleardoublepage % or ensure that the following
>                 % commands are on the same page
>\phantomsection
>\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{...}
>\section*{...}

OK, I played a bit around with that. Intersting is that it ONLY works
when the three  lines (phantom, add, section) are used in exactly that
order.
I still consider this a bug, there should be no need for phantoms if I
use \section*. Why would someone want add an unumbered section to the
TOC that is mislinked by a single line ? I even found this strange
linking inside the "Not so short introduction to latex" (!) If even
these people did not realize their mistake then we should consider this
as a bug. Almost every pdflatex file out there on the net has an index
or something else
mislinked by one line, this seems serious to me.

Regards,

Lars.

PS: What are KOMA-Script classses ?