[pdftex] errors with caption in a \includegraphics

JARNAC Tommy tommyjarnac at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:44:37 CEST 2003

Effectively, pdflatex prints errors when trying to compile sample2e.tex
I found pdftex installed on my computer, with mandrake linux 9.0 .
I tried to download it from http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/
but it displayed an error message (connection refused).
Where can i get a new version or what can i do to repair the current install
?