[pdftex] Fonts getting lost in pdfpages

Luigi Ballabio luigi.ballabio at fastwebnet.it
Thu Nov 21 19:41:38 CET 2002

Hi all,
	I'm using the pdfpages package to include a PDF file into another one I'm
generating via pdflatex. Unfortunately, MathType fonts embedded in the
original PDF file (such as mtsy) don't get included into the final one. The
problem seems to be that I don't have the .pfb files for the fonts I'm
trying to include. The usual trip to Google didn't give me any insight. Is
there any workaround for this? If the fonts cannot be copied from one file
to another, is there any way I can map them to fonts I do own?

Thanks,
	Luigi