[pdftex] help with texexec and landscape pages

Troy Goodson Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 18 11:24:06 CET 2002

I have a PDF file of an 8.5-by-11 page, rotated to landscape
orientation, let's call it file2.pdf.  file1.pdf is in the typical
portrait orientation.  When I use
texexec --pdfarrange --result=result.pdf file1.pdf file2.pdf

The result is that the landscape page is presented as if it were
portrait, with the right-hand side cropped.

I've looked at the man page for texexec and it seems that the -print
flag could help me out here.  Unfortunately, I don't see how it should
be used in this case.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Troy.