[pdftex] Special pdf features.

Michael Chapman mchapman at mchapman.com
Tue Nov 5 11:58:17 CET 2002

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 09:37, Martin Schroeder wrote:
> On 2002-11-05 06:38:09 +0000, Michael Chapman wrote:

> > \pdfcrypt{none print} % i.e print allowed
> > etc.

> This will be removed in future versions of pdfTeX. The list
> archive (http://tug.org/pipermail/pdftex/) contains a recent
> discussion about other applications which encrypt pdfs.

Yes, Martin, I thought I wouldn't re-open that debate ;-)>
Also thought his interest was `now', not the future.

All that said, yours is a valid point which needed making (there's no point
users getting comfortable with something about to disappear), so thanks for
adding to my reply,

	Regards,

		Michael C.