[pdftex] addcontentsline: either wrong pagenumber or wrong anchor in hyperlink

Holger Daszler pdftex at daszler.de
Sun Jul 7 17:52:56 CEST 2002

Dear pdftex-gurus,
I need your help. I've studied the FAQ and the mailing-list-archiv, but
nothing. Thats my problem:

If I use starred i. e. section commands and 'addcontensline' the result
in TOC and PDF-bookmarks is OK. But I want to use
* bibliography, listoffigures and listoftables
at the end of my document. The three entries should appear in the TOC and
the PDF-bookmarks.

If I use:

  \bibliography{literatur}
  \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Literaturverzeichnis}
  listoffigures{}
  \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Abbildungsverzeichnis}
  \listoftables{}
  \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Tabellenverzeichnis}

the anchors are placed right (i guess): click on the hyperlink in TOC or
bookmark brings you to the right page in document. But: the pagenumber in
TOC is wrong, it points to the last page of the bib.., listof... instead
to the beginning.

If I use:

  \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Literaturverzeichnis}
  \bibliography{literatur}
  \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Abbildungsverzeichnis}
  listoffigures{}
  \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{Tabellenverzeichnis}
  \listoftables{}

the pagenumbers are right. But: the hyperlink to
* bibliography is right,
* listoffigures points to the bibliography and
* listoftables points to listoffigures.

I've found some remarks from Heiko Oberdiek in EuroTeX'99 Proceedings
regarding hypbmsec and the option 'index'. But I have not found this in
hypbmsec.sty.

Thanx for your help,
Holger