[pdftex] Re: hyperref documentation?

Thomas Esser te at informatik.uni-hannover.de
Thu Aug 29 21:52:25 CEST 2002

> >   texmf/doc/latex/hyperref/options.tex
> >
> Another reason to dislike Redhat's teTeX implementation:
> $ rpm -ql tetex-doc | grep hyperref
> /usr/share/texmf/doc/help/Catalogue/entries/hyperref.html
> /usr/share/texmf/doc/latex/hyperref
> /usr/share/texmf/doc/latex/hyperref/manual.pdf
> /usr/share/texmf/doc/latex/hyperref/paper.pdf
> /usr/share/texmf/doc/latex/hyperref/slides.pdf

Interesting to see what RedHat names "tetex". Until Heiko has mentioned
that "options.tex", I was not aware of the files paper.pdf, slides.pdf
and options.tex, so they have never been part of any of my teTeX releases.
So, someone else must have done the hyperref stuff in RedHat.

I will add the missing files to teTeX and today's beta will have all
the missing hyperref-doc files (including options.tex, of course).

Thomas