[pdftex] PFB font

Klaus Guntermann guntermann at iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Aug 29 14:40:06 CEST 2002

jitkomut writes:
 > finally,  i'm wondering that what's the difference between "PPower4"
 > and "Pdfslide"?
 > at first, i thought that the PPower4's advantage is we can use the
 > effect and dynamic tag in pdf file. but after i saw the demo file of
 > Pdfslide,  it can do in the same way....

Pdfslide uses PPower4 to implement the dynamic effects, if needed.
Pdfslide contributes the logical markup, PPower4 is the engine to
split slides into the incrementally built elements.

        Klaus
--
	Klaus Guntermann	<guntermann at iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
	FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt