[pdftex] Fonts in graphics not printed from Acrobat

Wolfgang Bauer wobauer at isb.unizh.ch
Thu Nov 22 10:02:54 CET 2001

    Dear all

    I have a PDF graphic which I can print without problems from Acrobat
    reader. But when I include the file with pdfTeX, Version 14f, I
    have the following problem:
    -Acrobat 4.0 does not print the text included in the graph, only the lines,
    -yet it does display the text correctly;
    -GSview prints both lines and text correctly.

    The graphic was created with LaTeX and TeXdraw, saved as eps,
    converted  with epstopdf into a PDF file.

    What could be the reason for this behavior?

    Many thanks for hints, Wolfgang Bauer