[pdftex] acrobat 5

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Thu May 24 22:57:54 CEST 2001

On 2001-05-24 13:07:52 -0400, Y&Y Support wrote:
> One consequence is that we have seen the same bugs repeated on
> a regular basis, more or less every time a new release of an
> application comes out --- just when it comes to fonts for e.g.:

Just a reminder: There are at least two other applications out
there for producing PDF (but no competition for the full Acrobat
suite):
- Jawssystem's PDF Creator (or whatever it is called today)
- GhostScript
both with IMHO very good support (but I am biased in regard to
Jaws).

Best regards
    Martin
--