[pdftex] TeTeX: pdflatex

Frank Cornelis Frank.Cornelis at rug.ac.be
Sat Mar 31 20:45:20 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm using the teTeX distribution that comes with RedHat 7.0. But, when I
use pdflatex together with the color package I sometimes get half colored
pages when I did put the color back to black. Example:

\documentclass ...
\usepackage{color}
\color{blue}
   int main () { // intel alike source code formatting using blue
   }
\color{black}
... this should be in black, but sometimes appears in
blue ...
\end{document}

Some parts of my docs appear in blue when I did
ask for black. Has this bug been detected by anyone else? Has is been
fixed in later distributions of teTeX?
When I use latex followed by dvips then the problem doesn't
appear to me. But of course, I _need_ a pdf file.
Please don't tell me about ps2pdf. That tool does make
my pdf's look bad.

You can contact me at Frank.Cornelis at rug.ac.be

Frank.