[pdftex] Pdflatex and seminar

Stephan.Lehmke at cs.uni-dortmund.de Stephan.Lehmke at cs.uni-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 12 16:25:28 CET 2001

Martin Schröder wrote on Sun, 11 Mar 2001 00:24:48 +0100:

> While this may work, it's better to use the geometry package to
> set page dimensions. It even has a pdftex option.

How exactly do you get geometry and seminar to cooperate?

\documentclass[letterpaper,landscape]{seminar}

\usepackage[pdftex]{geometry}

\begin{document}
\begin{slide}
Test.
\end{slide}
\end{document}

doesn't look healthy.

Playing with geometry's mag option didn't seem to have
any effect (but maybe I've been doing it wrong).

regards
Stephan

  Stephan Lehmke     		 Stephan.Lehmke at cs.uni-dortmund.de
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I	 Tel. +49 231 755 6434
  Universitaet Dortmund		 FAX 		  6555
  D-44221 Dortmund, Germany