[pdftex] Music for pdfTeX?

Christopher S. Swingley cswingle at iarc.uaf.edu
Wed Jun 27 09:42:14 CEST 2001

Magnus,

> Basically, I want to typeset some simple (monophonic)
> music in pdfLaTeX, and am wondering how to do that.

I have no experience with typesetting music, but it's my impression
that lilypond is the TeX software that most people use.

    http://lilypond.org/development/

I don't know how well it interacts with pdfTeX, but I'm sure others
on the list do.

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley         930 Koyukuk Drive
System / Network Manager        University of Alaska Fairbanks

phone: 907-474-2689             fax: 907-474-2643
email: cswingle at iarc.uaf.edu    GNUPG and PGP2 keys at my web site
  web: http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu/~cswingle