[pdftex] writet1, part n for large n

Y&Y Support support at YandY.com
Wed Jun 27 09:48:08 CEST 2001

At 13:36 2001-06-26 -0400, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:

>Hans' test files points out another bug in Acrobat 5.0.  The problem is
>when one uses pdftex to include another PDF file.  The font resources
>are scanned over, and sometimes a Type 1 font is written into the PDF
>file with an encoding array that looks like this:
>
>/Enoding 256 array
>0 1 255 {1 index /.notdef exch put} for
>readonly def
>
>Acrobat 5.0 does not like this.  I will try to come up with a fix this
>weekend.

Err, what is the problem with that --- other than dyslexia :-):

/Encoding 256 array
0 1 255 {1 index exch /.notdef put} for
dup 49 /one put
readonly def

Is the problem in the font included in the EPS file?
Or is it when importing the font following a %%IncludeFont:
DSC comment?

--
Y&Y Support mailto:support at YandY.com http://www.YandY.com/unique.htm (PG)