[pdftex] Maintenance (was: Make money).

Michael Chapman mchapman at mchapman.com
Mon Jun 25 20:16:24 CEST 2001

On Monday 25 June 2001 08:31, Ross Moore wrote:
> Hey, don't go overboard about this.
> As a maintainer of another list at  tug.org  I can assure you
> that many more spam messages come to the administrators than
> actually get through to the list. (It's <5% at a guess.)

Apologies - Classic bad behaviour, in taking an "easy"  swipe at spammers, I
failed to acknowledge, let alone thank, those that maintain the list and keep
it as clean as it is.

How important that work is, is demonstrated by the angst that the <5% can
cause. Sorry to have demonstrated the latter the wrong way (!).

Michael.