[pdftex] Patch for pdftex for subsetted font printing problem

Tom Kacvinsky tjk at ams.org
Mon Jun 18 16:54:47 CEST 2001

pdftex does not handle the case of:

   450 10 div callsubr

You know, you could look at the code for pdftex.  It is freely available to
look at, unlike the code for DVIPSONE. ;-)

On that note, I have to ask: how does DVIPSONE get around this?  Does it
fully interpret the charstirng commands?  Did you know that rand is a
supported Type 1 charstring command?  How do you handle that, especially
when renumbering charstrings.

I am taking my cue from the email we (Thanh, you, and I) received this
weekend from Adobe...

Tom