[pdftex] psfrag like functionality in pdflatex?

Erik Frisk frisk at isy.liu.se
Thu Jun 14 20:08:09 CEST 2001

> >I am looking for something that has functionality similar to psfrag but
> >which works with pdflatex. I did a search on ctan but couldn't find
> >anything immediately that seemed to fit the bill. Any suggestions?
>
> metapost

I have sometime used pstoedit, who can convert (at least the Matlab-plots
I have tried) eps to metapost, with success. I suppose only a limited
class of .eps can be transferred but it worked ok.

I think pstoedit is a really nice pice of software although I haven't used
it much.

	/Erik

http://www.geocities.com/wglunz/pstoedit/

Erik Frisk                            email:         frisk at isy.liu.se
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         tel:            +46 13 285714
Vehicular Systems                       fax:            +46 13 282035
Linköping University
S-581 83 Linköping
SWEDEN                                www.vehicular.isy.liu.se/~frisk