[pdftex] MediaBox?

James W. Haefner jhaefner at biology.usu.edu
Thu Jun 14 11:47:47 CEST 2001

Peter Schröder wrote:

> I am not an expert at pdf or pdftex nor at any evolving standards and I

Nor am I. The same problem exists in attempting to extract a PS file
from MS Excel (and other Office products) by printing to a PS printer
driver. The stupid dog tricks solution in MS products is to customize
the printed page to fit the figure of  interest.  This has to be done by
hand in MS as far as I know and I don't know if Illustrator allows one
to set arbitrary page dimensions. This isn't a solution to the problem
you posed, but if you're in a real hurry ...

Jim

-
James W. Haefner
Department of Biology   Email: jhaefner at biology.usu.edu
Utah State University   Voice: 435-797-3553
Logan, UT 84322-5305      Fax: 435-797-1575