[OzTeX] printing in OzTeX 5.2 (again!)

Uli Wienands uli at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 15 19:50:55 CET 2008

So I have been merrily printing along until the page count got to the
point where I really want to print double-sided. To do that I'd go to
"Use Standard PostScript" where I have access to all our printer's
options.

Except that I am getting an error like "PICT-with-PS document format
is not supported". Yes, I do have pictures I am inserting using
graphicx. I know this condition is not new, but so far I just did not
"use standard ps" & all was well.

Any way to fix that? Or anyway to coerce dvips to print double-sided
on an HPLaserJet (in non-standard-ps mode)?

Uli