[OzTeX] Reconfiguring OzTeX

Jerry Wilcox jerry.wilcox at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 03:09:55 CEST 2007

I've already sent John a personal thanks for this contribution, but thought
I'd follow up to the list and say that his 'Use gwTeX tree" file has worked
wonderfully well for me. I just changed the 'Use texmf tree' line in my
Local config file to 'Use gwTeX tree' and everything I've tried has worked
just fine.

Regards,
  Jerry

--
Jerry Wilcox (jerry.wilcox at gmail.com)
After silence, that which comes nearest to