[OzTeX] Bounding box to pdf?

david craig dac at panix.com
Thu Jan 20 17:18:27 CET 2005

Andrew-

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Andrew Trevorrow wrote:
>> I'm using OzTeX 5.2 under 10.3.7 for most things.  I'd like to
>> include some pdfs in a document.  When I use graphicx
>> \includegraphics complains
>>
>> ! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in Problem1-2a.pdf
>> (no Bounding Box).
>>
>> So ... how do I add one to the pdf?  I'm going to have to process a
>> lot of files, so the simpler (or more automated) the process the
>> better.
>
> I'm no expert on this sort of stuff but here are a few thoughts...

I will try these things.  Thank you.  One thing I didn't mention is that
in the past, when I've generated pdf from eps files using macps2pdf
OzTeX does not generate this complaint.  These files, however, are
starting life as pdfs, and I've been unable to persuade macps2pdf to
assist.

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>