[OzTeX] eps files not previewing properly

John B. Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Thu Jan 20 01:16:05 CET 2005

On Jan 19, 2005, at 7:28 AM, Ken Pierce wrote:

>  You'll recall that I had been using the fink installation of tetex
> and gs.  If I revert to the (earlier) fink version, and add the
> appropriate path to my "unix_path", then OzTeX can call gs and create
> the preview image without difficulty. So this is an obvious
> workaround; on the other hand, you've advised me to use Gerben
> Wierda's versions, which makes sense.

Hi.  I don't know if this will help, but I am also using Fink's teTeX,
and this is what I have in my Local file.

%% Unix parameters
unix_shell = /bin/bash

unix_path =
"/sw/bin:/sw/sbin:/sw/share/texmf-local/:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/
local/bin:/Users/jbthoo::/usr/X11R6/bin"

Also, this is the gs I am apparently using.

[504] bash-2.05b$ which gs
/sw/bin/gs

---John.