[OzTeX] Wrong glyphs in dvi preview

John Rawnsley jhr at maths.warwick.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 15:58:32 CET 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 08:37, John Rawnsley wrote:

> Thanks. Knowing that means that I might be able to cure the problem
> if I rebuild my tex setup from scratch. Since I have the same problem
> across all the machines I use, I must have copied some duff files to
> all of them. Time to pull fresh copies of everything from the servers
> and start over.

Rebuilding did not solve the problem directly, but whilst getting
fresh copies of Selwyn Hollis' TrueType CM fonts I downloaded both
the visible and invisible screen font versions. The problem went
away when I switched to using the visible version. Since the wrong
glyphs were in the cmmi fonts, I must have a variant of the problem
which occurs on Panther even though I am using Tiger.

John
--
  John Rawnsley | www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/staff/jhr.html