[OzTeX] Comic Sans

Pedro Ivo btenta at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 03:47:44 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I am a new enthusiast of LaTeX, and since I am a
Macintosh user OzTeX. I would like to know how can I
use other fonts, like Comic Sans with my OzTeX.

I know that there are some packages for this kind of
thing but their documentation only explains how to
intall them in Linux and Windows based systems.

Thanks

Pedro

"O inimigo externo pode até ser derrotado, mas não há como derrotar o interno." - antigo provérbio japonês